幻灯二

阿达一族1(成长教育迅雷[美剧] 阿达一族/The Addams Family 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版)

[美剧] 阿达一族/The Addams Family 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

这个是连续剧,60年代的。电影什么的后面才出的。[展开全文]

这个是连续剧,60年代的。电影什么的后面才出的。

【剧本】:

Theyre creepy and theyre kooky Mysterious and spooky Theyre altogether ooky The Addams family The house is a museum When people come to see em They really are a scream The Addams family MAN: Neat.

=>他们是令人毛骨悚然,他们是怪异的神秘和怪异他们总是ooky亚当斯家庭房子是一个博物馆当人们来看他们他们真的是一个尖叫亚当斯家人:整洁。

Sweet.

=> 甜。

Petite.

=> 娇小。

So get a witch s shawl on A broomstick you can crawl on Were gonna pay a call on The Addams family -Is this where the Addams family lives? -Yeah.

=> 所以,让一个女巫的披肩上你可以爬行的扫帚柄我们要给亚当斯家人打电话 - 这是亚当斯家人住的地方吗?是啊。

-You going in there? -Im the truant officer.

=> 你去那里?我是逃学官员。

Theyve got two kids who have never set foot in school.

=> 他们有两个从未上过学的孩子。

Good Iuck, Charlie.

=> 好,查理。

Hello.

=> 你好。

Hello.

=> 你好。

You must be one of the Addams children.

=> 你必须是亚当斯的孩子之一。

-Im Wednesday.

=> 我星期三。

-Im Mr.

=> - 我是先生

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

-Are your parents at home? -Theyre always at home.

=> -你的父母在家吗?他们总是在家。

Id Iike to see them.

=> 我愿意看到他们。

You mean you wanna come in? If you dont mind.

=> 你是说你想进来吗?如果你不介意的话。

Nice place youve got here, Wednesday.

=> 星期三,你来到这里的地方不错。

We Iike it.

=> 我们喜欢它。

Its so nice and gloomy.

=> 这是非常好的和阴沉的。

Whos that? WEDNESDAY: That used to be a friend of my daddys.

=> 那是谁?星期三:那曾经是我爸爸的朋友。

Wednesday! Wednesday.

=> 星期三!星期三。

Here.

=> 这里。

I fixed it for you.

=> 我为你修好了。

Pugsley is very handy.

=> Pugsley非常方便。

Fixed her? That doll doesnt have a head.

=> 修正了她?那个娃娃没有头。

Its Marie Antoinette.

=> 这是玛丽·安托瓦内特

Grandmama told us about the French Revolution and Pugsley chopped off her head.

=> 奶奶告诉我们关于法国大革命的事情,普格斯利砍下她的头。

Meet you out in the cemetery.

=> 在墓地见到你。

Mommy is in the conservatory.

=> 妈妈在温室里。

Why, you perked up my African strangler.

=> 为什么,你让我的非洲扼杀者活跃起来。

Come here, darling.

=> 亲爱的,过来

Mommy, this is Mr.

=> 妈妈,这是先生

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

How do you do, Mr.

=> 你好,先生。

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

Mrs.

=> 太太。

Addams, I was sent here My hemlock has been very Iistless Iately.

=> 亚当斯,我被送到这里我的铁杉一直非常无厘头。

Do you know anything about hemlock? No, Mrs.

=> 你知道什么关于铁杉?不,夫人

Addams.

=> 亚当斯。

I was sent here to What a pity.

=> 我被送到这里来,真可惜。

I think III run along and bury Marie Antoinette.

=> 我想我会跑过去埋葬玛丽·安托瓦内特。

Have fun, dear.

=> 玩得开心,亲爱的。

Just Iook at my beautiful poison oak.

=> 只是在我美丽的毒橡树中徘徊。

Every Ieaf so alive.

=> 每一个如此活着的人

Mrs.

=> 太太。

Addams, your children are six and eight years old And growing Iike toadstools.

=> 亚当斯,你的孩子六岁八岁,而且越来越像毒蜥蜴。

My hemlock continues to droop.

=> 我的铁杉继续下垂。

Theyve got to attend school.

=> 他们必须上学。

Its the Iaw.

=> 这是艾乌。

Id Iove to discuss that with you, Mr.

=> 我愿意和你一起讨论

Hilliard, but you see, I cant.

=> 希利亚德,但你看,我不能。

You must speak to my husband.

=> 你必须跟我的丈夫说话。

The Iaw is his responsibility.

=> Iaw是他的责任。

Thats quite a bell.

=> 这真是一个钟声。

Yes, Gomez is very fond of it.

=> 是的,戈麦斯非常喜欢它。

But we can never use it when we have a cake in the oven.

=> 但是,当我们在烤箱里放一个蛋糕时,我们永远不能使用它。

Hello, Mr.

=> 先生你好。

Addams.

=> 亚当斯。

I didnt hear you come in.

=> 我没有听到你进来

Lurch is our butler.

=> Lurch是我们的管家。

He will take you to Mr.

=> 他会带你去见先生

Addams.

=> 亚当斯。

Couldnt I just stay here? Im sure you and I can settle this matter.

=> 我不能留在这里吗?我相信你和我可以解决这个问题。

On the other hand, perhaps it would be better to see Mr.

=> 另一方面,也许最好先看看先生

Addams.

=> 亚当斯。

Follow me.

=> 跟着我。

My poor little hemlock.

=> 我可怜的小铁杉。

Where have I failed you? I know.

=> 我哪里失败了?我知道。

You havent been getting enough moonlight.

=> 你没有得到足够的月光。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Addams.

=> 亚当斯。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Addams, I am Sam Hilliard from the Sherwood School.

=> 亚当斯,我是舍伍德学校的萨姆·希利亚德。

How do you do, Mr.

=> 你好,先生。

Hilliard? HILLIARD: I just stopped by to talk to you about -Theyre gonna crash.

=> 希利亚德?希利亚尔:我刚刚停下来跟你谈谈 - 他们会崩溃的。

-You think so, huh? Beautiful.

=> - 你这么认为吧?美丽。

Beautiful.

=> 美丽。

You meant to blow them up? Of course.

=> 你打算炸掉他们?当然。

Why else would a grown man play with trains? You wanna blow the other bridge? Some other time.

=> 为什么成年男子会玩火车?你想吹另一座桥?其他时间。

You know how it is with a small child and new trains.

=> 你知道小孩子和新列车怎么样。

What can I do for you? Its about sending the children to school.

=> 我能为你做什么?这是关于送孩子上学。

Mamas in charge of the education.

=> 妈妈负责教育。

Shes in the guest room playing darts with Uncle Fester.

=> 她在客房里和叔叔Fester玩飞镖。

But theyve got to go to school.

=> 但他们必须去上学。

Everybody sends their kids to school.

=> 每个人都把孩子送到学校去。

Ridiculous.

=> 荒谬。

Why have children just to get rid of them? -Im opposed to the whole nonsense.

=> 为什么有孩子只是为了摆脱他们?我反对整个废话。

-But dont you want them to Iearn? Learn, you say? Look at that.

=> 但是你不想让他们去吗?学习,你说?看那个。

Little Wednesdays.

=> 小周三的。

-Spiders.

=> -Spiders。

-Pedigreed.

=> -Pedigreed。

Ever known a child who could raise thoroughbred spiders? -No.

=> 曾经有一个可以养育纯种蜘蛛的孩子? -没有。

-There you are.

=> -你在这。

But I was referring to more formal Iearning.

=> 但是我指的是更正式的学习。

Reading.

=> 读。

What is there for a six-year-old to read? -But someday sheII be 26.

=> 六岁的孩子读什么?但有一天她会26岁

-See you then.

=> -回头见。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Addams, surely you want your youngsters to be Iike other children.

=> 亚当斯,当然,你希望你的年轻人像其他孩子一样。

But they are.

=> 但他们是。

You should see Iittle Pugsley wrestling with his octopus.

=> 你应该看看Iittle Pugsley和他的章鱼搏斗。

-A Iive octopus? -Hes all boy.

=> - 一只Iive章鱼?他是所有的男孩

What if he bites him? Mr.

=> 如果他咬他呢?先生。

Hilliard, Pugsley doesnt bite.

=> Hilliard,Pugsley不咬人。

A Iittle nip now and then perhaps.

=> 一个小小的空隙现在或许。

But its all in fun.

=> 但是这一切都很有趣。

Well, Iook, this isnt my idea.

=> 好吧,这不是我的想法。

The board of education We have our own board of education.

=> 教育委员会我们有自己的教育委员会。

Mama tutors the children in all the fine arts.

=> 妈妈在所有的美术中辅导孩子们。

Music, painting, ballet.

=> 音乐,绘画,芭蕾。

Shes the Ionghair of the family.

=> 她是家庭的家长。

And a fantastic dart player.

=> 还有一位出色的飞镖选手。

You only got 10 points.

=> 你只有10分。

Youre standing right in my way.

=>你站在我的方向。

Its the only safe place.

=> 这是唯一安全的地方。

Step aside.

=> 放在一边。

Now watch this one.

=> 现在看这一个。

Right in the old gizzard.

=> 在老g中。

This is the guest room.

=> 这是客房。

That was close.

=> 那很接近。

Go ahead, Fester, you get another shot.

=> 来吧,费斯特,你再来一次。

This time, get him right in the old heart.

=> 这一次,让他在旧的心脏。

-Whats the matter with your friend? -I dont know.

=> - 你的朋友怎么啦? -我不知道。

Weird, isnt he? HILLIARD: Then that crazy plant grabbed me.

=> 奇怪,不是吗?希利亚尔:那个疯狂的植物抓住了我。

And you shouldve seen how happy he was when he blew up the bridge.

=> 而且你应该看到他在炸毁桥时感到非常高兴。

And that big monster they call a butler.

=> 那个他们称之为管家的大怪物。

He wouldve frightened Frankenstein.

=> 他会害怕科学怪人。

Now, Mr.

=> 现在,先生

Hilliard, really.

=> 希利亚德,真的。

I was there.

=> 我在那里。

That knife was aimed straight at my heart.

=> 那把刀直指着我的心。

Now, now, calm down.

=> 现在,冷静下来。

But I got away.

=> 但是我离开了。

PIease try and pull yourself together.

=> 尝试并将自己拉到一起。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Hilliard, if youII take my advice, youII go home and Iie down for a while.

=> 希利亚德,如果你接受我的建议,你会回家和伊伊一段时间。

If you take my advice, youII Ieave those Addams kids right where they are.

=> 如果你接受我的建议,你可以把那些亚当斯孩子留在原地。

Thats the closet.

=> 这是壁橱。

Im sorry.

=> 对不起。

I never knew he drank.

=> 我从来不知道他喝酒。

The thorns are so much Iarger this fall.

=> 今年秋天刺猬是如此之多。

Lovely, Morticia.

=> 可爱,莫蒂西亚

-You have such a way with roses.

=> - 你有玫瑰的方式。

-Thank you, Gomez.

=> 谢谢你,戈麦斯

Did I just hear a peal of thunder? You did, Tish.

=> 我听到雷声了吗?你做到了,提斯。

You did.

=> 你做到了。

Thats the most heavenly sound.

=> 这是最天堂的声音。

It makes Iife worth Iiving.

=> 它使得Iife值得生命。

You remember our honeymoon, Gomez? Who could forget our first night in Death Valley.

=> 你还记得我们的蜜月,戈麦斯吗?谁能忘记我们在死亡谷的第一晚。

-There was a stillness in the air.

=> - 空气中静止着。

-Tish.

=> -Tish。

The moon was full.

=> 月亮满了。

And that Iovely soft fluttering of bat wings.

=> 那可爱的蝙蝠翅膀柔软的飘动。

And the divine cave.

=> 和神圣的洞穴。

Youre so romantic, Tish.

=> 你真浪漫,蒂什

I think theyre waiting for us, Gomez.

=> 我想他们在等我们,戈麦斯。

The music is so Iovely.

=> 音乐是如此。

Look, darling.

=> 看,亲爱的

I finished it this morning.

=> 我今天早上完成了。

How do you think cousin Imar is going to Iike his new sweater? -Thats odd.

=> 你觉得表妹Imar会喜欢他的新毛衣吗? - 这很奇怪。

-Whats odd, dear? I didnt know Cousin Imar wore turtleneck sweaters.

=> 真奇怪,亲爱的?我不知道表妹伊马尔穿高领毛衣。

Mmm.

=> 嗯。

querida.

=> querida。

The mails in.

=> 邮件进来了

Never mind, Lurch.

=> 没关系,Lurch。

III get it.

=> 我明白了

Thank you, Thing.

=> 谢谢,事情。

Its for you, Mommy.

=> 妈妈,这是给你的。

Thank you, darling.

=> 谢谢,亲爱的。

Oh, isnt that sweet? What is it, Tish? The Sherwood School insists that we enroll the children immediately.

=> 哦,这不是甜的?什么,蒂什?舍伍德学校坚持我们立即招收儿童。

We mustve made a very good impression on that Mr.

=> 我们应该对这位先生留下非常好的印象。

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

Morticia, you cant send the children to school.

=> 莫蒂西亚,你不能把孩子送到学校。

III be Iost without them.

=> 没有他们,我会成为爱斯特。

Gomez, Ive seen Iittle Wednesday Iooking out the fence at the other children.

=> 戈麦斯,我在周三看到了其他小朋友在围墙上看到的篱笆。

I think she wants to play with them.

=> 我想她想和他们一起玩。

Well, she didnt get that from my side of the family.

=> 那么,她并没有从家人那边得到。

School? I never went to school, and Iook how I turned out.

=> 学校?我从来没有去过学校,我怎么知道的。

Uncle Fester, Iooks, charm and personality arent everything.

=> 叔叔Fester,Iooks,魅力和个性不是一切。

Theres such a thing as Iearning and accomplishment.

=> 有这样的事情,学习和成就。

Accomplishment? Who else do you know thats 1 10 volts? FESTER: Watch! Beautiful.

=> 成就?你还知道那是1伏特的电压吗? FESTER:手表!美丽。

I can even make it blink.

=> 我甚至可以让它闪烁。

You do have natural talent, Uncle Fester.

=> 你确实有天赋,叔叔Fester。

But that has nothing to do with Iearning or knowledge.

=> 但这与学习或知识无关。

III call the school and tell them weII be there in the morning.

=> 我打电话给学校,告诉他们我们早上在那儿。

-Morticia.

=> -Morticia。

-Gomez.

=> -Gomez。

Darling.

=> 宠儿。

Mother knows best.

=> 妈妈最了解。

Now, believe me.

=> 现在,相信我。

WeII send the children to school.

=> 我们将孩子送到学校。

School? Thats for kids.

=> 学校?那是给孩子们的

Im sure the children are going to be very happy here.

=> 我确信这里的孩子们会很开心。

If we wanted them to be happy, wed have Iet them stay home.

=> 如果我们希望他们快乐,我们会让他们待在家里。

Now, Miss Comstock, I Wasnt that that nice Mr.

=> 现在,康斯托克小姐,我不是那么好的先生。

Hilliard? He certainly is an odd one, isnt he? -Have you noticed it, too? -Yes.

=> 希利亚德?他当然是一个奇怪的人,不是吗?你也注意到了吗? -是。

Why, do you know, he suddenly ran out of our house the other day? Frightened by a simple game of darts.

=> 为什么,你知道吗?那天他突然跑出我们的房子?一个简单的飞镖游戏吓坏了。

Im going to have to have another talk with him.

=> 我将不得不与他再谈一次。

B-O-O-Z-E.

=> 豪饮。

Booze.

=> 豪饮。

Really? I guess I underestimated him.

=> 真?我想我低估了他。

Come along, children.

=> 来吧,孩子们。

Be good today, Wednesday, Pugsley.

=> 今天好,周三,Pugsley。

-PUGSLEY: AII right.

=> - 蒲公英:好的。

-Goodbye, children.

=> - 再见,孩子们

Goodbye.

=> 再见。

Oh, dear.

=> 噢亲爱的。

Im going to miss the patter of their Iittle feet sneaking up behind me.

=> 我会想念他们在我身后蹒跚的小脚丫子。

Im so glad we had no trouble with this.

=> 我很高兴我们没有这方面的麻烦。

Of course, these cases bring the superintendent down on our necks.

=> 当然,这些案件会把监督权拖到我们的脖子上。

And hes the most difficult, troublesome man.

=> 而他是最困难,最麻烦的人。

Oh? COMSTOCK: And theres always one Iike that in the school system.

=> 哦? COMSTOCK:在学校系统里总是有一个类似的。

GOMEZ: Well, I know just how to handle it.

=> 戈麦斯:呃,我知道如何处理。

You get me his picture and III send it to my friend DuBois in Haiti.

=> 你把他的照片给我,我把它寄给我在海地的朋友DuBois。

When hes through sticking pins in it Gomez.

=> 当他通过在别针中插入戈麦斯时。

You havent heard from DuBois in years.

=> 多年来你一直没有听到DuBois的消息。

He may not be taking mail orders anymore.

=> 他可能不再接受邮购。

How about a nice old-fashioned horse whipping? GOMEZ: Good, good.

=> 一个漂亮的老式马鞭打怎么样? GOMEZ:很好,很好。

A Iittle dip in boiling oil? Miss Comstock, youre my kind of people.

=>在沸腾的油中浸泡一小滴?康斯托克小姐,你是我的人。

Tish, what about Goomba in Nairobi? He gets some wonderful results with just a drum.

=> 提什,内罗毕的古邦巴呢?他只用一个鼓就能获得一些精彩的成绩。

-And now that we have Telstar -Youre so practical.

=> - 现在我们有泰事达 - 你很实际。

Four minutes after 3:00 and theyre not here yet.

=> 四点钟后三点钟,他们还没到这里呢。

Are they gonna keep them there for night school? Gomez, a watched cauldron never bubbles.

=> 他们会把他们留在那里上夜校吗?戈麦斯,一个被关注的大锅从未起泡。

Theyd be here by now if they Iet Pugsley drive.

=> 如果他们在Iug Pugsley开车,他们现在就在这里。

By Jove, I think they did.

=> 通过Jove,我认为他们做到了。

Wednesday.

=> 星期三。

What is it, Wednesday? What is it, darling? Thats it.

=> 这是什么,星期三?亲爱的,这是什么?而已。

There, there, there.

=> 那里,那里,那里。

Father, it was terrible.

=> 父亲,这太可怕了。

They killed him.

=> 他们杀了他。

-Mr.

=> -先生。

Hilliard? -The dragon.

=> 希利亚德? -龙。

What dragon? Who killed a dragon? A knight in shining armor.

=> 什么龙?谁杀了一条龙?闪亮盔甲中的骑士。

He killed the dragon.

=> 他杀了龙。

I cant believe anyone would kill a dragon.

=> 我不敢相信有人会杀死一条龙。

The poor, defenseless dragon.

=> 可怜的手无寸铁的龙。

That isnt all.

=> 这不是全部。

You ought to hear some of the other stories in her book.

=> 你应该在她的书中听到一些其他的故事。

Let me see that, darling.

=> 让我看看,亲爱的。

Grimm s Fairy Tales.

=> 格林童话。

What a Iovely name, Grimm.

=> 真是个叫伊格里的名字,格林。

How could he write such terrible stories? Must be sick.

=> 他怎么能写出这样可怕的故事呢?必须生病。

Atavistic cruelty.

=> Atavistic残酷。

Perverse barbarism.

=> 有悖于野蛮。

Such violence.

=> 这样的暴力。

Gomez! That settles it.

=> 戈麦斯!这解决了它。

No more school.

=> 不用再上学了。

Good thinking, sir.

=> 好的想法,先生。

Thats all right for our children, but what about all the others? I suppose youre right.

=> 对于我们的孩子来说,这一切都是正确的,但所有其他人呢?我想你是对的。

We should do something.

=> 我们应该做点什么。

Just as ordinary citizens.

=> 就像普通公民一样。

I could call that Miss Comstock.

=> 我可以称之为康斯托克小姐。

No.

=> 没有。

III call that nice Mr.

=> 我会打电话给那个很好的先生

Hilliard and invite him over.

=> 希利亚德,邀请他过来。

And weII discuss it with him.

=> 我们会和他一起讨论。

You know, I really think he Iiked us.

=> 你知道吗,我真的觉得他加我们了。

Oh, no, no.

=> 哦,不,不。

Never! But, Mr.

=> 决不!但是,先生

Hilliard, they insist on seeing you.

=> 希利亚德,他们坚持要见你。

Im sorry, I havent made out my will yet.

=> 对不起,我还没有完成我的遗嘱。

What if Mr.

=> 如果先生

Hilliard doesnt come? Angel, your father sent Lurch for Mr.

=> 希利亚德不来?天使,你父亲派Lurch先生

Hilliard, and its very difficult for people to refuse Lurch.

=> 希利亚德,人们很难拒绝Lurch。

He has such a nice way with them.

=> 他和他们有一个很好的方式。

Now, Iet me see your hands.

=> 现在,我看见你的手。

Excellent, Pugsley.

=> 很好,Pugsley。

The nails are nice and clean and sharp.

=> 指甲很干净利落。

And you did very well, too, Wednesday darling.

=> 周三亲爱的你也表现得很好。

I think we took a bath for nothing.

=> 我想我们洗了个澡什么都没有。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

Im so glad you could come.

=> 我很高兴你能来。

MORTICIA: Put Mr.

=> MORTICIA:把先生

Hilliard in the good chair.

=> 希利亚德在好椅子上。

ThatII be all for now, Lurch.

=> Lurch,现在完全可以。

Children.

=> 儿童。

You just never know what theyre thinking.

=> 你永远不知道他们在想什么。

I do.

=> 我做。

GOMEZ: We do have a bone to pick with you, Mr.

=> GOMEZ:我们确实有一块骨头可以选择,

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

Havent we? Perhaps I have done some Iittle thing.

=> 我们不是吗?也许我做了一些小事情。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Hilliard, murder is not a Iittle thing.

=> 希利亚德,谋杀不是一件小事。

Murder? As if you didnt know.

=> 谋杀?就好像你不知道。

But first, some refreshment.

=> 但首先,一些茶点。

Mama? Uncle Fester? Wait till you see what theyve got cooked up for you.

=> 妈妈?叔叔?等到你看到他们为你煮熟了。

The end.

=> 结束。

It figures.

=> 它的数字。

No! No, thank you.

=> 没有!不,谢谢。

-We made it especially for you.

=> - 我们特别为你做的

-I know, I know.

=> -我知道我知道。

You must taste the cookies.

=> 你必须品尝饼干。

GRANDMAMA: An old family recipe.

=> GRANDMAMA:一种古老的家庭食谱。

The bats are my favorites, although the Iizards are good, too.

=> 蝙蝠是我的最爱,虽然蜥蜴也很好。

You can feel them wiggling practically all the way down.

=> 你可以感觉到他们几乎一直在摇摆。

Time to go.

=> 该走了。

Mr.

=> 先生。

Hilliard, youre a bundle of nerves.

=> 希利亚德,你是一捆神经。

Isnt there something we can do for him, Gomez? Of course.

=> 戈麦斯,我们能为他做些什么吗?当然。

-The rack.

=> -机架。

-The rack? That stretching, so relaxing.

=> -机架?那拉伸,如此放松。

Lurch.

=> 困境。

You rang? The rack for Mr.

=> 你响了?先生的架子

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

No! PIease! I just had it overhauled.

=> 没有! PIease!我刚刚检修过。

I got all the squeaks back in.

=> 我把所有的吱吱声都回来了。

If Ive caused any trouble Were not really blaming you, Mr.

=> 如果我造成了麻烦,我们并不是真的在指责你。

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

But there are some things we just cant tolerate.

=> 但有些事情我们无法容忍。

-Like what? -Like violence.

=> -像什么?像暴力。

Well, whats wrong with a Iittle Violence? The kind theyre teaching the children at school.

=> 那么,Iittle Violence有什么问题呢?他们在学校教孩子的那种。

You did say, "Teaching the children in school"? Come now, Mr.

=> 你确实说过,“在学校教孩子们”?来吧,先生

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

Lets not pretend.

=> 我们不要假装。

Have you read your friend Grimm Iately? Those harmless Iittle fairy tales? GOMEZ: Harmless? Killing a poor defenseless dragon? But there are no real dragons.

=> 你有读过你的朋友格林吗?那些无害的童话故事? GOMEZ:无害?杀死一只可怜的无防御龙?但是没有真正的龙。

What gave you that impression? And what about that Hansel and Gretel? Little Hansel and Gretel? Little juvenile delinquents.

=> 什么给了你印象?那么汉塞尔和格莱特呢? Little Hansel和Gretel?少年少年犯。

Pushing sweet old Iadies into hot ovens.

=> 把甜美的老人送进热炉。

Sweet old Thats not what you want to feed Iittle children.

=> 甜蜜的岁月这不是你想喂小孩。

Of course not.

=> 当然不是。

Then why dont you just run right down to the School Board, and tell them to do something about it? Well, I You know, Im beginning to think youve got something.

=> 那你为什么不直接跑到校务委员会去告诉他们要做些什么呢?那么,我知道,我开始觉得你有什么东西。

-You are? Another drink for Mr.

=> -你是?先生的另一个饮料

Hilliard! -No, please.

=> 希利亚德! -不谢谢。

Im beginning to see your point.

=> 我开始看到你的观点

Something must be done.

=> 必须做的事情。

I must confess I misjudged you people completely.

=>我必须承认我完全错误地判断了你的人。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

Do you think heII convince the School Board? I dont know.

=> 你认为他会说服学校董事会吗?我不知道。

Hes such a weird Iittle man.

=> 他是一个很奇怪的小男人。

Fester, youre not cheating.

=> 弗斯特,你没有作弊。

Im sorry.

=> 对不起。

Pugsley.

=> Pugsley。

Hes building Wednesday a Iittle dollhouse.

=> 他星期三正在建造一个小玩具屋。

Why, thank you, Thing.

=> 为什么,谢谢,事情。

Hello.

=> 你好。

Yes.

=> 是。

Wonderful.

=> 精彩。

Yes, the children will be in school tomorrow.

=> 是的,孩子明天将在学校。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

That was that nice Mr.

=> 那是很好的先生

Hilliard.

=> 希利亚德。

He said the School Board accepted our ideas enthusiastically.

=> 他说学校董事会积极接受我们的想法。

Really? Well, now, Mr.

=> 真?那么,现在呢,先生。

Hilliard may be right.

=> 希利亚德可能是对的。

We may have saved the world.

=> 我们可能拯救了世界。

Do you think we did the right thing?

=> 你认为我们做对了吗?

您可能还会对下面的文章感兴趣: